Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Song Applause, vol. 2: I'm On A Boat?

Here's a song I've been trying to write for a while and just did finally today.



Because it deals in part with sea travel on a great ocean liner, it got me thinking about how much I'd really love to cross the ocean in a boat. Preferably work my way across the ocean on a freighter, but only if it's not too hard.

Anyway, this is what I found: http://www.freighter-travel.com/travel-itineraries.html

It's pretty badass and I definitely want to do it at some point. Maybe this summer to kick off a Europe tour? That would be totally rad.

Apologies if this blog has gotten off topic from being about the album, there's actually lots of great news about all that which I promise to post here soon. In the meantime enjoy the new songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment